Search for Special Offers

728*90 USA

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Kruisin' on the AFT-End of the Ship Carnival Elation September 2018

IMG_4063 IMG_4064
Please enjoy the short video above to see the movement of the ship from the rear deck.
This was my first cruise in one of the rear cabins. These are the ones situated across the very back of the ship. There are many regular cruisers who avoid them, and others who seek them out. I am told as an agent that they often sell out quickly, almost as quickly as the suites.
My opinion? I loved it! You could definitely feel the motion of the boat more - which I like - and the noise from the motors was noticeable. I found it like a soothing white noise. But I've learned that my clients who do NOT like motion or noise should NOT be booked in and Aft Cabin!
This is a photo of me from the dock pointing to my room. We were right over the A in Elation!









IMG_4065 IMG_4066

No comments:

Post a Comment