Search for Special Offers

728*90 USA

Monday, July 9, 2018

What's the Best Beach?

10 Beaches to Celebrate National Bikini Day  

So, July 3rd was National Bikini Day! Having never really been a Bikini wearer, I missed this amazing Holiday, so please forgive me {snark}. However, I posted something on beaches recently on my FB page that kind of exploded! It turns out lots of folks have the beach on their mind this time of year. So I thought this post would be a good choice! Here it is - directly from Travel Pulse! Thursday is National Bikini Day, which coincides with the 72nd anniversary of the invention of the famous swimwear by Parisian fashion designer, Louis Reard. Those looking to celebrate and show off their bikini this summer will want to hit one of these peerless beaches.                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment