Search for Special Offers

728*90 USA

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Travel insurance!

When I traveled on my own or Kat's Kloset company business, I never thought about travel insurance. I lost so many $$ over the years on delayed flights, weather issues, etc. Thankfully, I never had a serious medical issue or that could have bankrupted us right there. As part of my education as a new travel agent, I have begun working with an insurance company that sells only travel insurance. Wow! What an education. I never even thought of all the things that could go wrong and how expensive it would be. Many cruise lines, airlines and package destinations offer their own insurance and that can be helpful. I've been comparing their products with my company, however, and I really appreciate the extras my company offers. There are large differences between the major Cruise Lines insurance packages and my company. Here are the major things you should be looking for with any travel insurance.
  • TRIP CANCELLATION, INTERRUPTION AND DELAY
  • BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
  • EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, EVACUATION AND REPATRIATION
  • MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE
  • 24-HOUR ASSISTANCE
  • RENTAL CAR COVERAGE
  • ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT INSURANCE
  • Baggage Delay
  • Itinerary Change
  • Child Coverage
  • Missed Connection Coverage
  • Travel Delays Coverage
Whatever kind of insurance you purchase, for the sake of your wallet AND your peace of mind - purchase some! And if all these terms confuse you - well, that's why you have a travel agent! Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment