Search for Special Offers

728*90 USA

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cruise to Cuba!

Last year, my hubby Jeff joined my FIL, Papa, age 92, Vicki, son Jon, Ronnie & RaHaye (family!) on a short cruise to Cuba. It was AMAZING! My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough! I am eager to go back and now that I am a travel agent, I've discovered many different TYPES of Cuba Cruises. I have evefound one company that offers a Mission Trip Cruise, where you cruise around the Island, stopping at orphanages to volunteer!

I'm including some of the photos I took of our trip and I would encourage you to make your reservations quickly. With the political situation in our world, who knows how long this opportunity will be available? The Cuban people were extremely friendly to us and very eager to get to know us and make us all welcome. We had a private guide and tour woman to show us around and loved every minute. Although, it was in July and was hot! LOL! Hubby says we go in a cooler month next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment