Search for Special Offers

728*90 USA

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our 1st Meeting

I'm happy to report our first meeting was a success and I am looking forward to reading everyone's blog posts! A summary of our meeting can be viewed on the Blogging 101 page: CLICK TO VIEW

One thing I didn't mention when I was showing my website at PowerSellingMom.com was that I only turned it into a wordpress blog a few months ago. It was originally a standard website, hosted at GoDaddy since 2007. I've spent several years marketing my site and after learning about the power of blogging I finally made the move to transform it into  wordpress blog website.

So, if you have a standing website and would like to transfer it into a wordpress blog, you can contact your webmaster about it or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to give you a price quote. powersellingmom@gmail.com

Shopping carts can be included on blogs if desired!

Our first members newsletter went out as well and it can be viewed online: CLICK TO VIEW

Thanks again and HAPPY BLOGGING!


Proud to Sponsor Danica Patrick! 125x125

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danna,

    Excellent job on leading people into the new world of very accessible and useful user friendly technology.

    It truly is a GREAT time to be a "big kid".

    Let me now how I can help in any way shape or form that builds the community and moves us all forward.

    I'm glad to be a part of the movement.

    Take care,

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rick! We are happy you are part of our movement too!!! Hope to see you in April!

    All the best, Danna

    ReplyDelete